Life Insurance for All that Matters to You
We can help you find coverage that’s right for you and your loved ones.
Explaining Life Insurance
Life insurance helps your life’s moments live on. Whether it keeps paying the mortgage, maintains a current standard of living, pays off debts or pays for college, the life insurance you choose can be there when it’s needed most by your loved ones.
Get an Agent Who Gets You
Dickneite Senior Benefits can help you choose the right products, options, and coverage amounts. Working as an insurance broker allows you to look at multiple policies from various insurance companies. Ensuring we find the best plan for you.
What are the different types of life insurance?
There are different kinds of life insurance policies, each meeting different needs. The section below illustrates the difference between term life, whole life, and universal Life insurance.
Term Life Typically Covers:
- A specific period of time
- Could help replace income
- May cover some other expenses
- May be eligible for a No-Med Exam policy
You may be eligible for a No-Med Exam policy. Instead of a medical exam, this option asks a number of detailed health, financial, and hobby questions.
Whole or Universal Life Insurance Typically Cover:
- Coverage for your lifetime, as long as policy terms are met
- Help with income replacement
- Providing supplemental income
- Assisting with estate planning
- May offer an optional fund you can contribute to above and beyond your regular life insurance (side cash fund) that can build over time
It covers 100% of:
And it covers 80% of a foreign travel emergency.
For those who turned 65 after January 1, 2020, the most comprehensive coverage is plan G.
It covers 100% of everything Plan F does besides Part B’s deductible.